Sunday, January 22, 2012

Beachhead

So, Newt took SC. Given his rather excellent debates, one is not surprised. Given that Romney is the choice of Democrats and the Republican Establishment (but I repeat myself), one is not surprised that he went down in flames. Neither Dems nor Redems seem to understand we’re mad as hell and we’re not going to take it anymore.

Now, as I have previously stated, I am not a Newt fan. But I am less of an Obama fan, and solving a problem like Newt is akin to breaking through the hedgerow country after winning Normandy. Got to get on the beach first, then deal with the later issues.
So, yes, Schlub would vote for Newt, or any other infected toe, over Obama. Job 1 is send the Marxist and his useful idiots back to Chicago. Then we'll see about the hedgerows.

No comments: